Open Access Tracking Project (OATP). ISSN 2578-7020.
The Open Access Tracking Project (OATP) is
- a crowd-sourced project
- running on open-source software
- to capture news and comment on open access (OA) to research
- in every academic field and region of the world.
It has two missions:
- create real-time alerts for OA-related developments, and
- organize knowledge of the field, by tag or subtopic, for easy searching and sharing.
Cite this entry: "Open Access Tracking Project (OATP)," in OARESOURCES, December 3, 2018, https://oaresources.org/open-access-tracking-project-oatp/